Chicago, Illinois Attorneys for Hospital and Staff Errors
Steinberg Goodman & Kalish handles medical malpractice claims arising from hospital staff errors. These errors can be the result of poor communication, under-qualified staff and other types of institutional errors. If you or a loved one has been injured because of a hospital staff error, our firm can help. We are dedicated to protecting the rights of injured victims and their families.
Has a hospital staff error resulted in an injury or fatality? Call a lawyer from Steinberg Goodman & Kalish at (312) 782-1386 to schedule your free consultation. You can also fill out a contact form and someone from our firm will be in touch with you soon.
We Help People Who Have Been Injured by Nursing Errors
Our attorneys have extensive experience protecting injured people. We understand that when these injuries are caused by the negligence of highly trained medical professionals, people are often left wondering how such an error could have occurred. We handle medical malpractice claims involving nursing errors, including the following:
- Wrong medication, wrong dosage of medication and other nursing medication errors
- Failure to diagnose and treat infections
- Misreading or misinterpreting tests, including radiology and pathology tests
- Bedsores and ulcers from failure to monitor or move patients
- Failure to notify physician about change in patient’s condition
- Failure to take complete patient histories
- Failure to provide adequate fall protection
Read more about medical malpractice.
Experienced Representation for People Injured by Hospital Errors
Steinberg Goodman & Kalish has in-depth knowledge in the types of negligence that contribute to hospital errors. These errors can involve the following:
- Pharmaceutical errors
- Delayed testing or administration of medicine
- Improper or inadequate staffing
Our firm provides personal attention and individualized services as we seek fair and full compensation on behalf of our injured clients. We also handle wrongful death lawsuits involving hospital and hospital staff errors. Contact us to schedule your free consultation.